LISTENING: To “The Office” on the TV.
DRINKING: Dr. Pepper
WEARING: Pink tank top, gray shorts
FEELING: Congested. My allergies are being a pain today.
WEATHER: I have no idea, but it was like a monsoon outside earlier in the day.
WANTING: To take a road trip. Just feeling the need to get away with my honey.
NEEDING: A haircut and a dye job. My roots and grays are out of control!
THINKING: Where has the week gone?? Too much to do, too little time.
ENJOYING: LOOKING FORWARD TO: Our movie date tomorrow night! We haven’t been to the movies in forever, but we’re going to see “Battle: Los Angeles” tomorrow night. Yay!
WONDERING: What the surprise is that my honey said he was getting me today. He said it was something I’ve been wanting, but that it is not technology-related. So that leaves out a Nook and a Fuji Instax camera. The only other thing that came to mind is a hedgehog, but I don’t think it’s that.
- I’ve literally just started working on the scrapbook of my sister’s wedding and I’m already overwhelmed. Oy vey!
- I forgot to call the Toyota service department to see if the replacement part for my engine has come in already. I really need to do that tomorrow.
- Looking forward to seeing the scrappy girls on Saturday and the book club girls on Sunday. Which reminds me that I want to start posting about the books we read in book club. In case anyone else is interested in them.
- Speaking of books, I started my $3 copy of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter yesterday. Loving it already.
- I finished another baby album. This one is for my friend, Joy, who’s also having a little girl. I’ll share pictures after I have a chance to edit them.
- Just caught a glimpse of myself in the dresser mirror. I really, REEEALLY need a haircut.
That’s all for now. Peace out, yo!