I almost forgot it’s Wednesday and I need to post a new list.
Okay, so here’s a list of things I’m loving right now…
1. My pink and orange-striped pajama pants from Old Navy. So soft and comfy. I never want to take them off.
2. Watching movies on the laptop while laying in bed.
3. Reading. Again. I’ve read a bunch of books so far this year, I’m almost done with “The Madonnas of Echo Park,” AND there is a whole new stack on my nightstand, waiting to be read.
4. This song by Ash. Love! (Also, it makes me want to eat cake.)
5. Talking with Fanless about this year’s trip to Washington. Getting so excited to visit soon! Our friends, Kim and Brandon, (and their girls) will be moving into their new house in West Richland in a couple of months so we’ll get to spend a couple of days with them, as well as seeing Fanless’ family. Yay!
6. Looking forward to having dinner at my friend Regi’s house this Friday. We used to hang out all the time when we worked together but I haven’t seen her in a couple of years. It’ll be nice to have some much needed girl time to catch up.
7. The yummy lunch I had today of tilapia and arroz con frijoles colorados, which were leftovers from dinner at my sister’s house yesterday.
8. The excellent customer service I received earlier today when I had to call 1-877-SEPHORA for
help with an online purchase. The girl I spoke to was awesome, and she added some extra free samples to my order.
9. This season of True Blood. It’s sooo good! Thank goodness, because last season sucked. =)
That’s it for now. Pretty short list, but they are all things that are making me happy right now.
Peace out, yo!