I am looking forward to:
- My monthly Scrap Day with the girls. (Pretty paper, pizza, gossip, laughter, too much caffeine, and hours of fun being creative together.)
- Watching “Man v. Food”’s live show from Shula’s Steakhouse at the Alexander Hotel on SoBe (tonight!) with my favorite boy.
- A Super Bowl party at my most awesomest friend’s place.
- An “out-of-the-norm,” completely unromantic, yet totally US, Valentine’s Day outing.
- Maybe, tentatively, a New Found Glory show in Ft. Lauderdale.
- A Miami Heat game with the best. seats. EVER!! (Thanx, babe!!)
- A semi-medical appointment I’ve been putting off forever out of sheer laziness, and finally got around to scheduling.
- Receiving my order from Joann.com (I finally purchased some tools that I’ve been holding off on getting for a LOOOONG time; with their 40% off sale and free shipping promo, I saved $51.80. Pretty sweet deal!)
- Reserving our hotel and getting our tickets for either the Daytona or Jacksonville Supercross next month.
What about you? What are you looking forward to this month?