I already did one of these posts a long, looong time ago. But this morning, as I was cleaning out my purse, I was amazed at the amount of stuff I had packed in there, so I just decided to take a picture and share the scary, scary insides of my big bag.
First, the bag. It’s a $30 Hollywood Intuition bag from Target. I LOOOOVE this bag. It’s super roomy and has tons of pockets.
And just to prove how roomy it is, here’s everything that was in there as of 7am today (list below photo):
1. My wallet (by Fossil. I love all the little hearts!)
2. Makeup bag from Ulta
3. Baby wipes (I’m notoriously clumsy and I’m always spilling stuff, so these are great for cleaning up)
4. Angel sunglass case (which is empty because I forgot my glasses at my niece’s dad’s house on Saturday night)
5. A million receipts from Publix, Target, CVS…
6. A stack of napkins from Five Guys Burgers
7. Hello Kitty mini-notepad
8. Tape measure
9. My winter gloves (it was cold last week!)
11. Allergy pills
12. Book club selection for January
13. Notebook and pens
14. Nail file
17. Nasal spray (I’m always congested, because of my allergies)
18. Aveeno lotion
19. Facial blotting tissues from the Body Shop
20. Rewetting drops for my contact lenses
21. Peppermint lip balm and Rosebud Strawberry lip salve
22. Assorted hair clips and ties
23. Camera case (for the camera I used to take the picture)
24. Mini digital video camera
25. Mini tripod (gift from Fanless)
26. Directions to the Aveda Institute in Davie (my friend, Agi, did my hair last week)
27. Pickup notice from the post office
29. Spare batteries for my camera
30. Spare car key
31. Tide-To-Go pen
32. Coin purse (with no coins in it; just bandaids, tylenol and safety pins)
So that’s it. I told you it was scary!
Peace out, yo!