I know it seems early, but Christmas is only 10 weeks away (as evident by the Christmas decorations sharing an aisle with the Halloween decorations at Target yesterday). I figured this is as good a time as any to post my yearly wish list.*
1. How cute is this ring? I love my birthstone (ruby) in a white gold or silver setting and this cute ring from Gordon’s is only $40! (I might have to make this my gift to myself.)
2. We-R-Memory Keepers’ Corner Chomper – Lord knows I love a rounded corner on my scrap layouts and cards. This is the Crop-O-Dile version of a corner rounder. Supposedly it can go through several layers of paper, chipboard, metal, drywall, granite… (okay, I might be wrong on those last two, but still – awesome!)
3. This one puts the “wish” in wish list: a Canon EOS Rebel XS Digital SLR camera. I would sell a kidney to own one of these. Seriously. No, SERIOUSLY!
4. I love make-up brushes, and mine have definitely seen better days. This set from Sephora includes every makeup brush you could possibly need. Bonus: cute pink travel case!
5. American Crafts Cloth D-ring Binder Albums. Any of them. In any color. 12×12. WANT!
6. Pink Cowgirl pajamas from Nick & Nora. I love pajamas. LOVE them. And these are just too cute for words.
7. Photo paper. Lots and lots of photo paper.
8. Gift cards to any of the following: Target, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, StopandScrap.com, Books & Books, or Best Buy. Never say I’m not flexible!
* As always, my wish list is just that: a wish, for fun. Just to be clear, I don’t actually expect anyone to purchase any of the above items.