Not much to write about lately. Everything is pretty much “same shit, different day” around here. So some things I’m looking forward to:
- Two long weekends in a row! I’m off on Monday and the following Friday. Yay!
- A possible visit to Jungle Island this weekend (if the weather cooperates, that is) and finally seeing “District 9”. Of course, these are both tentative and really depend on how lazy we are feeling at the time.
- My much-anticipated Scrapbooking Retreat next weekend. Forty-eight uninterrupted hours of scrapping with my friends at a gorgeous resort in Sanibel. *sigh*
- My cute nephew turns 4 next week. Wow, time sure does fly.
- The Blink 182, All American Rejects and Fall Out Boy show in three weeks!
- We’re in the pre-planning stages for Family Christmas in Washington again this year. It’s tentative, but I really hope it all works out. Of course, I also hope I can finish my Family Christmas 2008 scrapbook BEFORE Family Christmas 2009. What? It’s only been nine months! Pfft!
- True Blood season finale this weekend, then the return of Fringe, Criminal Minds, and Bones.
- My mom is flying in next weekend! She is finally going to schedule her knee surgery, so she’ll probably be here for about two months.
I guess that about covers it. I know. Edge of your seat stuff, right? Sorry, it is what it is!
Peace out, yo!