My wonderful friend, Ady, gave me this “Fabulous blog” award (thank you, Ady!!) and the rules say I’m supposed to award it to five other people, then list five of my addictions.
So here are my Fabulous Five:
- Tere – Not only is she one of my best friends and one of the most wonderful people I know, she is also a fantastic writer. She is genuine and straightforward, and I love that about her.
- Mim – Little Spoon is such a fun blog to read. Whether she’s sharing stories about her first year as a newlywed, or her love of all things theatrical, M. always maintains a wonderfully wry sense of humor in her writing.
- Margarita – Another Cubanita and fellow Miamian, now living in New York. It’s not all “Sex & the City”-Manolo-wearing-Cosmo-sipping fabulosity like you see on TV. It’s so much better! And she’s so sarcastic, you can’t help but love her.
- The Cotton Wife – I don’t know her personally, but I truly love this blog. She and her husband live on a working farm with their three (soon to be four!) daughters, and between her light-hearted writing and beautiful photos, you can totally imagine yourself out in the fields, harvesting soybeans, and hosting family cookouts.
- Anilu – Not only is she amazingly talented and artistic, she’s also one of the coolest girls I know. I love to see her photos and scrap pages and jewelry designs… Total eye candy!
Honorable mentions– I know you’re only supposed to tag five blogs, but these are blogs that I love to read, that have already been tagged by others: Vane, Damaris, Margie, , Sasha, and of course,Ady!!
Oh crap!! I almost forgot I had to list my five addictions. This is pretty easy, actually…
- My BF, Fanless – Okay, so this is not really so much an addiction as it is simply that he is my favorite person in the world, and I genuinely love just being with him. What?? Don’t you roll your eyes at me!!
- Coffee – I must have coffee every weekday morning. Sometimes it’s regular American coffee with vanilla creamer, sometimes Cuban cafe con leche. But I must have it every day. Must!
- Cherry Coke Zero – Almost as good as regular Cherry Coke, zero calories and no funky aftertaste.
- Patterned paper – At first I was going to say scrapbooking. But the reality is that the reason I like scrapbooking is because I LOOOVE patterned paper. I don’t know what it is, but I genuinely obsess over it.
- Tivo – Good Lord, do I love my Tivo! Right now I have 64 hours of stuff recorded that I need to watch at some point. But this is such a far cry from the days of VCR recording!
Alright, that’s it. Peace out, y