This will be a truly random post as all I’m doing is sitting on Kim and Brandon’s couch simultaneously watching Fanless fix Mia’s computer, Brandon play “Shaun White Snowboarding” on the Wii, and Sadie sleep (Sadie is their adorably goofy 6-year-old border collie). Kim, her mom and Mia are at the mall.
So in the meantime, here’s what’s going on in my head:
- I love to make lists (as evident by these type of posts), so how great is this?? Martha Stewart has a planner for every possible occasion or event imaginable! Yay, Martha!
- I abandoned my Ali E.-inspired “December Daily” album, and instead turned it into a “Family Christmas 2008” album, with pictures from the Washington trip. I’ll still be making a regular, large-sized album about the whole trip with more photos and larger layouts, but this is a mini specifically about the family visit.
- I decided to try my hand at the very popular “365” photo project. However, instead of 365 self-portraits, I’ll just be taking random photos of whatever I see in my daily life. Honestly, I give myself until January 15th before I abandon it entirely. We’ll see.
- A few days ago I heard this song in a movie or tv show or something, and I’ve had it stuck in my head ever since: “Hey Jealousy” by Gin Blossoms. I found it on a CD I have in the car, so I’ve been listening to it over and over.
- I really need to take down my Christmas tree and decorations, but I’m so not in the mood. I also got a really cute tree topper and a “Let It Snow” felt banner (only $1.25) at Target! So I’m pretty happy about that.
- Max and Mia are both starting school this week. Aww… that is just the cutest thing ever! And I feel so old right now.
I guess that’s about it, really. Peace out, yo!
[Update: 8:28PM – Fanless finished fixing Mia’s computer about two hours ago, and she got to play with her Elmo and Clifford games for a while. Just a few minutes ago, while we were all sitting at the table having dinner, she said “Kiss-tian, you are da best uncle in the world.” AWWWW… melt!]