Two, two, TWO posts in one!
First up, comedian John Pinette talks about water parks:
Then, a random list o’ stuff:
- I got to meet this awesome girl this week! She is one of my scrap/art idols and totally one of my "girl crushes." She was so awesome; totally sweet and funny! Thanks to the equally awesome Rebecca S. (THE Scrapblog Diva) for hooking a sista’ up!
- Two recently discovered blogs I’m really loving right now: The Cotton Wife and M. Writes. Both are written by very smart, funny, charming women.
- I finally found some water I actually WANT to drink! The Target Market Pantry Wild Cherry sparkling water. This is a big deal because I HATE drinking water. But this tastes just like cherry soda, has no sugar, no caffeine and ZERO calories! I love this water so much I want to marry it!
- I still haven’t found the Martha Stewart owl punch I blogged about last week. I went to Michael’s and they had all the Halloween punches except that one (of course). I refuse to give up.
- Looks like we may not be going to the Dew Action Sports Tour in Orlando after all. It’s just a little more money than either of us are prepared to spend right now. That stupid hospital stay in December really screwed me up financially this year. Sucks!!
- I’m totally loving Windows LiveWriter right now. I’m using it to write this post and it is sooo much easier than trying to get Blogger to cooperate. The best part is that it’s a free download. Yay for LiveWriter!
I guess that’s about it for now. Have a great weekend, y’all!