Hello, my people!! (Okay, really, do I even HAVE people??)
I have a few long and winding posts, on various and sundried topics, sitting in draft mode. Not a single one is ready to publish. But I still wanted – no, NEEDED – to post something. So today you get randomness…
1) My parents have been in Panama for one week now. Surprisingly, I can hear my mother better when she calls from Panama than I could when she was living 15 minutes away. Go figure. (More on the Panama thing later.)
2) My birthday is in three days. I am almost unaware of it, except for the fact that people keep calling me to ask me what I want for my birthday. Honestly, I have no idea. I feel weird asking for gifts. I AM looking forward to having Puerto Rican food with my girls, though! Mofongo… yummm…
3) I went to the Vans Warped Tour on Saturday. A) I didn’t get sunburned, and B) I got to meet a couple of cool musicians. It wasn’t as exciting as I had expected. That could be simply the band roster they had. Who knows. Anyway, more on that later also.
5) I need yellow shoes. Actually, no. I don’t NEED them. I want them. Just ’cause.
6) I also want these! The boy designed them for me online (Etnies.com, yo!) but I have a hard time justifying spending $80 on a pair of shoes that I am nowhere near cool enough to pull off wearing.
Umm… I guess that’s it. I’m trying to avoid working and I’m having leftover pad thai for lunch. Oh yeah – envy my rockin’ party life! (super-mega-eyeroll)