Okay, this is a pretty fun little meme! Basically it’s a quiz to see how well you know your husband/boyfriend/etc. This should be pretty interesting because even though Fanless and I were really good friends before, we’ve only been dating a few months.
I’d love to see my bloggy girlfriends post this on their blogs if they want to play along!
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Motocross or Nascar racing, some kind of action sports show (like BMX freestyle or snowboarding), football, Ice Road Truckers, or something on the History Channel
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
I think the only time we’ve had salad was at Flanigan’s and that was ceasar. But I think he would pick ranch?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Cakes. Well, not that he doesn’t like them; more like he could take it or leave it. Otherwise he’s actually a pretty good eater (I’m the picky one). Oh! And plantains (I know!!)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
Othello Senior High??
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Easy – Biking and computer magazines, and BMX bikes.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Roast Beef with the works from Le Sandwicherie on SoBe
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Wings. Either from Hooter’s or Shucker’s
10. What is his favorite cereal?
I just asked him this the other day! He doesn’t really like cereal.
11. What would he never wear?
A belt! =)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Ask him a ton of questions!
16. How many states has he lived in?
Oh, this is a hard one… I think.. 4?? MD, CA, WA & FL?
17. What is his heritage?
Mexican and German
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He doesn’t like cake that much, but if I’M baking it, it would be red velvet!
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Hmm, not sure… I don’t think so. Not team sports anyway, but I know he snowboards.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
surfing the internet, watching motocross or football.